Invest In Expertly Designed, Energy Efficient Products That Are Designed to Create the Healthiest Air
About Trane Products
Trane is a leading producer of heating and cooling products, home systems, and thermostats. They have a reputation for quality and reliability, and Trane products stand up to their slogan “it’s hard to stop a Trane.” Trane products are energy efficient, expertly built, and designed to last, and it’s that reliability that has earned them the trust that they hold in the heating and cooling industry.
At Mountain Heating & Cooling, we’re proud to be an Independent Trane Dealer. This means that we carry, install, service, and repair a variety of Trane products. We stand by quality products, and Trane products are just that.
Contact Us Today
Take your first step to a warmer home. Contact us today.
Trane Products we Stock
At Mountain Heating & Cooling, we’re proud to carry a wide range of Trane products, including:
- Trane Air Conditioners: Trane air conditioners are built to be reliable, energy efficient, and to keep your home cool without too much noise. When you’re looking for a Trane air conditioner, keep an eye out for a high SEER rating and ENERGY STAR® Certifications, or for models with multiple cooling stages to keep your energy costs low.
- Trane Heat Pumps and Furnaces: Trane furnaces models and heat pumps are built to be quiet, efficient, and reliable. They’re also built with precise temperature control in mind, to keep your home’s air comfortable and clean even when the deep Montana winter sinks in. There are a range of different options and models available, for heat pumps, furnaces, and Trane dual fuel heat pumps, so we can fit the right model to your home.
- Trane Air Purifiers and Cleaners: Models like the Trane CleanEffects® Whole Home Air Cleaner are designed to keep your home’s air clean, safe, and healthy. Trane air purifiers use cutting-edge technology, and their air cleaning systems are more effective than HEPA room filters and standard 1-inch filters.
- Trane Humidifiers and Air Filters: Trane offers innovative indoor air quality solutions, including air cleaners (mentioned above), filters, humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilators. The quality of the air in your home is as important as the temperature, and Trane products are built to keep your home’s air clean and safe.
- Trane Thermostats and Systems: Thermostats like the Trane Nexia Thermostat let you control temperature, energy use, and home comfort with one system. They’re designed to offer top-tier comfort, convenience, and control. Trane Diagnostics also let you monitor your system to ensure performance and efficiency, and to prevent costly repair bills.
Why Choose Trane Products
Trane Products are designed with energy efficiency in mind. Having an efficient heating and cooling system in your home can drive energy bills down and save you a lot of money in the long run. With Trane products you can save an average of up to $576 on energy bills each year.
Keeping your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter shouldn’t come with excessive noise. Nobody wants a whirring air conditioner on a hot summer’s night. Trane products are designed to keep noise to a minimum, without sacrificing quality and reliability.
Quality and Testing
Trane products are built with reliability and innovation in mind. Trane products go through rigorous and continuous testing to ensure that each unit can withstand the test of time and the test of extreme climates. With Trane, you know your heating and cooling system will hold up to even the harshest Montana winters.
What our customers say about Mountain Heating & Cooling
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"For the record, I have been extremely happy working with Corey Johnson and his Mountain Heating & Cooling team. Their positive and professional approach to solving issues rather than complaining about them has been refreshing."
"Showed up on time and did a great job. Fixed a condensation pump hose as preventative maintenance that I’d been meaning to correct for a long time. Thanks!"