DUCTLESS HEAT PUMPS
Year-round comfort that homeowners demand!
Mountain Heating & Cooling is a Mitsubishi Diamond Dealer
As a Mitsubishi Diamond Dealer, Mountain Heating & Cooling is able to offer the most reliable and high quality name in Ductless Heat Pumps with additional benefits to you. Since we’ve committed to additional training and have had great success installing Mitsubishi systems, we are recognized for it. We are able to offer longer warranties on Mitsubishi products than other companies.
Meet the most energy efficient ductless heat pump available on the market today
The Hyper-Heating INVERTER (H2i®) MSZ-FH model boasts an industry leading efficiency rating of 30.5 SEER.
Did you know? About 50% of your home utility bill is due to your home heating and cooling. Your home heating and cooling is the largest contributor to your home energy bills. It just makes sense that when you choose a high efficiency ductless system, you’ll save money.
HOMEOWNERS DEMAND IT. THE MITSUBISHI DUCTLESS HEAT PUMP DELIVERS IT!
Diamond Rebates up to $400 per system
UP TO $400 OFF
Check with us to find out if there is a rebate available for your project. Rebates vary by system, there may be larger rebates available depending on the equipment you have.
Benefits for choosing the H2i technology:
- Any room, any climate. You’ll get year-round, high-efficiency cooling and heating for any room in the house, in any climate. The patented H2i technology allows operation at 100 percent heating capacity and the highest performance in cold climates.
- No need for separate heating products
- Efficient installation – save on installation time
- Improve energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Wireless control – available with optional Honeywell home connectivity thermostat
- Automatic sensor scans and measures your space for perfect temperature control
Choose the highest SEER available
The most important thing you can do as a homeowner is to choose the highest efficiency product available. Higher SEER rating will lead to lower electrical costs. The efficiency of air conditioners is often rated by the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER). The higher the unit’s SEER rating the more energy efficient it is. Most Mitsubishi models have 26 SEER or higher.
What our customers say about Mountain Heating & Cooling Installation
we are here to help
Mountain Heating & Cooling has you covered for all your HVAC service and installation needs.