Keep your home cool, even on the hottest of days with a home air conditioning unit.
Nobody Knows Central Air Conditioning Better!
How important is your home’s comfort? In these scorching hot summer months, you want your home to be as comfortable as it can be. If you don’t have central air, now is a perfect time to invest in it. If you already have an air conditioner and it is 10 years old or more, you could save up to 40% of your cooling energy costs by replacing it with a newer, more efficient model.
When it comes to air conditioning, the most important decision you can make is hiring the right cooling contractor. A lot can go wrong in the hands of an inexperienced contractor. You want to make sure your equipment is sized properly and matched to your lifestyle and the size and shape of your home. If you want your central AC done right, you’ve come to the right place.
A winning combination! We chose Trane Air Conditioners because we believe they are the best of the best. We had to earn our stripes to become a Trane dealer – we have to be as reliable as the products we install. We are committed to being the best when it comes to installation, service and customer satisfaction. Schedule an appointment today to discuss your options.
We always take the time to understand your unique set of needs
- Do you have hot or cold spots in your home?
- How many people live in your home?
- Where do you spend most of your time?
- Do you have pets?
- Do you have anyone in your home who suffers from allergies or asthma?
- Are you concerned with indoor air quality?
- Do you have issues with humidity?
- How long do you plan on living in your home?
These are important considerations when purchasing a new central air conditioner. Rest assured that we’ll provide a thorough analysis so that we find the perfect match for you. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Do you want to save money on your utility bills?
Most people that want improved comfort also want to know how to save money. Here is our recommendation:
- Buy the most efficient system you can afford
- Size your system properly (we’ll make proper recommendations)
- Seal your ducts, if you have a ducted system
- Properly maintain your system
- Check for manufacturer rebates and incentives for high efficiency products
There’s never been a better time to invest in central air conditioning for your home or business. Trane has an extensive line of high efficiency and ENERGY STAR® air conditioners. We provide air conditioning services to Bozeman, the Gallatin Valley, Big Sky, Livingston and all of Park County.
Central air adds value to your home, increases home security and provides exceptional home comfort during months of extreme heat.
What Our Customers Say
we are here to help
Mountain Heating & Cooling has you covered.