Your comfort and safety are our focus 100% of the time. Our COVID in home Technician Procedure is built with you in mind. Here is what we are doing.
COVID prevention all starts at the office
- Daily Staff Temperature Screening/Reporting to office
- We support our team, no team member will be left behind. Paid leave until return.
Onsite COVID In Home Technician Procedure:
The simple procedure of minimizing person-to-person close quarters is our industry-leading best practices response to an awful reality of COVID-19 that we are all currently living with in 2020.
Here’s what to expect when we arrive:
- Your Mountain Heating and Cooling team member will call ahead and confirm your appointment time prior to arriving at your home or business.
- When we arrive we knock or check in at the office, stepping back 6 feet from the door or desk.
- Prior to entering your home or job site we will put on latex gloves, mask and shoe coverings.
We realize you need your home serviced and count it a privilege to serve you. As part of that privilege we have doubled down on our diligence to remove as many risk factors as possible related to the current pandemic challenges of in-home operation.
- We boot up
- We mask up
COVID employee policy
- Employees subjected to known COVID Positive persons must immediately report their exposure.
- Exposed employees are immediately asked to self-quarantine and be tested for the virus.
- Only After employees test negative and are they allowed to return to work
We value your business and safety, along with our teams. Fortunately through care and industry leading practices we are continuing to see rave reviews from customers confident that they are safe in their own home.
We are ready to serve you when you need us most. We look forward to helping our stay safe as we help you make your home more comfortable.Schedule Your Appointment