Our mission is to provide our customers with, and be known for finding, the best solutions for their needs.
Proudly setting the standard for care
Mountain Heating & Cooling is focused on providing the highest level of service with a focus on earning referrals from our satisfied clients. The most expensive investment in your home is in the care of responsible experts who set the standard of excellence for our industry by following National Standards for service and training. We take pride in our commitment. Our maintenance plans follow Energy Star Recommendations along with National Standards for residential maintenance.
Dirt and neglect are the top causes of heating and cooling system inefficiency and failure. To ensure energy efficient system operation, it is important to perform routine maintenance. Proper maintenance by a qualified technician is one of the most important steps you can take to prevent future problems.
Key Benefits of Regular Maintenance Include:
- Prolonged equipment efficiency
- Promotes healthy clean air
- Supports lower utility costs
- Guards against unexpected failures
- Prolongs equipment life
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Your technician will be professional, trained, and qualified to work on your equipment
- We will take extraordinary care in your home
- We will provide you with a written quote for repairs before we start any work
- Our technicians will follow a stringent quality assurance task list to ensure a complete and thorough service each and every time
Peace of Mind Promotion
Include ‘Smart’ thermostat 824 or 950 have it installed and connected during your first maintenance visit.
Please ask your technician about plans for your humidifier, air purifier, or any other system enhancement you may have.
NOTE: A second system maintenance may be added to your plan for half of the price of the first.
Maintenance Protection Plan
|21 Point Inspection||X||X||X||X|
|Repair Warranty||1 year||1 year||2 years||3 years|
|Priority Status||-||24 Hours||Same Day||Same Day|
|Schedule Choice||Our Choice||Your Choice||Your Choice||Your Choice|
|Monthly Payment Option||-||X||X||X|
|Replacement Purchase Accrual System||-||$25 per year||$40 per year||$70 per year|
|"Peace of Mind" Connected Home Promotion||-||$70 off||$90 off||$110 off|
|No Overtime Fees for Service||-||-||X||X|
|Premium Air Filter||-||-||X||X|
|Quality Assurance Inspection & Cleaning (meets Energy Star recommendations)||-||-||X||X|
|ACCA National Standard Task List Includes:|
|· Blower Wheel Cleaning||-||-||-||X|
|· Ribbon Burner Cleaning||-||-||-||X|
|· Outdoor Coil Cleaning||-||-||X||X|
|Monthly Investment Option||-||$15|
Universal Savings Agreement
Preventative Maintenance Contract
This annual agreement assures that you keep up your systems maintenance needs.
For new furnaces still under warranty, an annual service is required to stay compliant with warranty terms. After the ten year warranty term, it’s a good idea to keep on top of the maintenance needs to keep your system running efficiently for as long as possible.
Agreement terms: Annual renewal
Payment: We have options for Monthly or Annual payment
Some home comfort accessories can be added to your agreement. Most popular are thermostats and annual battery changes for smoke alarm. Ask your technician for what is available today.
- 15% discount on repairs
- Lower utility bills
- Extended equipment life
- Fewer repairs
- Improved capacity
- Priority service
- Agreement transferable
- 24–hour on call service
- We call to schedule
- Warranty compliance
Precision Tune-up Checklist
- Measure and Monitor combustion/efficiency
- Clean and adjust burner assembly
- Clean ignition assembly
- Clean heat exchanger or elements
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Measure for correct air flow
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts/amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean condensate drains
- Measure temperature difference
- Apply protective coating to unit
We look forward to serving you!
“Showed up on-time and did a great job. Fixed a condensation pump hose as preventative maintenance that I’d been meaning to correct for a long time. Thanks!”