Installing a heat pump or furnace is one of those times to trust a certified HVAC contractor. Our HVAC technicians receive extensive, ongoing training and certification so your installation goes quickly and easily. You don’t want to experience what can go wrong in the hands of an inexperienced contractor or on your own.
While deciding on the right furnace or heat pump, we’ll make sure it is properly sized. You’ll be surprised to know that many well-intended sales people think “bigger is better” and nothing could be farther from the truth. You want to make sure a proper load calculation has been performed so you get the right fit for your home.
When you hire us to install a new furnace, you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing we have the following items under control and are prepared to handle any issue should it arise.
- Sizing Issues: Most homeowners assume that their old furnace was the correct size for their home. However; contractors find that old furnaces and heat pumps are often over-sized and sometimes undersized for the heating needs of the home.
- Gas Leaks: Attaching the new furnace to the gas line is easier said than done. Properly attaching the furnace to the gas line requires care to avoid a dangerous gas leak.
- Carbon Monoxide Leaks: When a furnace is installed improperly, the potential for carbon monoxide leaks increases dramatically. This can happen when the furnace flue is not installed properly.
- Leaky duct work: Typical homes experience up to 30% loss of heating due to leaky duct work. Our assessment of your home will identify and fix leaks, which may lead us to recommend a less expensive furnace or heat pump.
- Furnace Won’t Work: If you don’t install the furnace correctly, it may not run. There could be many possibilities including: duct sizing, flue installation and control wiring that will effect operation. A heating contractor will make sure it is running correctly by performing a proper start up and test procedure.
Enjoy peace of mind by having the job done right. Our furnace and heat pump installers will make sure to find the perfect fit for you! Get a free estimate today. 406-486-4007.