It really doesn’t matter what the weather is doing when you have a Trane heat pump. Sure their high energy efficiency rating is impressive, but they are also practical, convenient and environmentally friendly as well.
A winning combination! We chose Trane Heat Pumps because we believe they are the best of the best. We had to earn our stripes to become a Trane Dealer – we have to be as reliable as the products we install. We are committed to being the best when it comes to installation, service and customer satisfaction.
Is a heat pump right for your home? We’ll help with that. Chances are you didn’t choose the heating and cooling system in your home. We’ll take the time to understand your unique set of needs.
- Are you the type of homeowner that is concerned with energy savings?
- How many people live in your home?
- Do you have pets?
- Do you have anyone in your home that suffers from allergies or asthma?
- Are you concerned with indoor air quality?
- Do you have issues with humidity?
We’ll analyze your home and see if a heat pump adds value to your lifestyle. Common benefits of a heat pump are:Two In One Functionality
– Heat Pumps can be used for heating and cooling. The obvious benefit of a heat pump is its ability to provide warmth. However, the “reverse cycle” refers to its ability to work backwards, thus extracting heat from your home and transferring it outside.Heat Pumps control the climate
– Most of us have our own definition of what comfort is. A heat pump provides you with the ability to easily control and maintain your indoor climate to your own specific needs.Heat Pumps are extremely energy efficient and eco friendly.
– They offer one of the most cost effective forms of heating and cooling. A heat pump does not burn anything as the heat energy source so there are no carbon emissions other than the tiny amount of electricity that it uses.Heat Pumps are convenient and safe
– a heat pump allows you to switch from heating to cooling in an instant and at the push of a button. Heat pumps can heat up or cool down a room within a few minutes, then, once the room reaches your preferred temperature, the heat pump will maintain that temperature for as long as you require it to. And unlike gas heating or wood burners, there are no flames or hot surfaces to worry about.Heat Pumps can add value to your home
– As Heat Pumps become more popular, they are adding value to your home. A warm, dry, comfortable environment with the addition of air conditioning will always be a plus to a potential home buyer.
Heat Pump popularity has risen substantially in the Bozeman area. A Trane heat pump is a safe, clean and cost-effective way to heat and cool your home. Call 406-586-4007.